Monday, May 4, 2009

International Week

This week, as far as our dinner menu goes, we are having an international journey. Last night, which was Monday, we had, I guess you could say it was Chinese. We had a fried fish, and shrimp salad. Man, it was awesome! Then tonight, not on purpose, we had enchiladas. It was pretty good. I say not on purpose, because today is Cinco De Mayo, and I didn't realize this when I planned the menu for the week. Anyway, then tomorrow, I am making pho, from Vietnam. If you don't know what pho is, it is a noodle soup. It is totally the best soup ever! And it just makes you feel better if you have an upset stomach or just aren't feeling particularly well. I would love to try some from an older Vietnamese woman who has been making it all her life. I bet it's awesome. And Thursday, I am making a marinara sauce. I will double the recipe so we can eat on it for several meals. So there you go. A week of healthy meals. The healthy eating continues. I have been doing better with my eating habits than with my excercise program. But it will get better over time, right? Bye for now!

3 comments:

Spencer and Amy Shumway said...

Good luck on your weight loss and eating better! That is exactly what we are doing right now.....and forever!

Dernos dilemma said...

Erin,you are awesome,keep up the good work I am behind you 100%.It is not easy but it is worth sticking to it find what works for you.I am finding by putting seasons in plain things really change the taste and my Very restricted diet is getting easier.love you

Junebug7776 said...

Good luck. Sounds like you are doing great. Thanks for sending me your blog. I love keeping up on everyone.

HUGS...