Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!

Ok, so sorry it's been forever sense I posted last. A few good things have happened the last month or two. This last weekend, Jim and I went to Sakura Con at the Washington State Convention Center. It was pretty fun. It's an anime convention, if you were wondering. Anyway, it was a bit boring this year. There wasn't that many panels or interesting things going on this year. Most of the stuff the venders had this year weren't that great either. But we did both get a few cool things there. Like I got a littl Care Bears figurine to attach to my cell phone. Then I got a little beginners mecha to build. Mechas are so cool. They are kind of like Transformers, only they don't usually transform into anything. There is one anime I like that is about a ballet dancer who joins this club in her high school or college that races these mecha bikes. They are really cool, because you can give them verbal commands that make them change forms. Like some of their forms are really aerodynamic and others aren't quite so. So they change forms throughout the race, from a less aerodynamic form to the sleek bike that is very aerodynamic.
Anyway, that's about the most exciting thing I can think of right now. I will hopefully have lots to talk about tomorrow. Bye for now!!!

No comments: