Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election 2008

Well, like a lot of you, I went to bed last night a bit disappointed. Loosing the presidency, seems a bit less important when I think what we lost here in Washington state, but mostly in Seattle. First, Dino Rossi lost to Christine Gregoire again. So here we go with a state income tax on top of everything else. Oh joy. Anyway, in Seattle, the "politically correct liberals" passed propositions to raise taxes even more to fund a transit plan that benefits no one. Using public moneys to fix a tourist landmark, Pikes Place Market. Yes, I think it does need to be fixed up, but do we have to use tax dollars to do it? Apparently so.
Anyway, so Barrack Obama is going to be President now. Well, because I am an American, he is my President, but he will never be my Messiah. I don't mean to be a sore looser, but I think the liberal media assisted Mr Obama to victory. They seemed to be telling the country the last several months that the election was over, Obama wins. So us conservatives were perhaps so down-troddened that we already felt defeated, McCain couldn't possibly win. I think McCain did alot better than a lot of people thought he would. Anyway, we go forward and onward, proudly clinging to our guns and our religion.

No comments: