Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hermmies

For Christmas, Jim bought me a terrarium. So yesterday, we went shopping for hermit crabs. I got three crabs, and a bunch of accessories. Kitty isn't quite sure what to think of these new critters. Last night, Jim and I each had one in our hands, and the cat was sniffing them and trying to figure out what they are. She was chasing them across the living room floor as they ran around (of course we were watching them very carefully making sure they didn't get lost). When ever they would move around inside their glass box, kitty would go into "tracking / pounce" mode. It was really funny. Pets can be so fun around eachother. At least these she can't eat. Unlike my poor little gerbils. Anyway, pictures will be forth coming. They are just so cute, I can't resist taking pictures of my cool new pets. Well, thats all.

No comments: