Thursday, October 9, 2008

me

Hey there folks.
Well, I'm starting a blog for the first time. Here's a little info about me (I intend this blog to be a bit of a journal type thing). I'm married to the most wonderful guy in the world, Jim. We have a cat, a gerbil, and a whole bunch of fish. We live in Seattle, and no, it doesn't rain as much as they say. Anyway, Jim works for Costco. I am an independent Avon representative.
I enjoy lots of things. Such as video games. My favorite is the Nintendo Wii. I love playing on the Wii Fit. And of course, you can't go wrong with all the Mario games. One of the best things about the Wii is being able to download the old school games that were popular when I was a kid. Other things I really enjoy are surfing the net and reading. And of course, I LOVE food. Anyway, I guess that's about all I have to say right now.

No comments: